Comments temporarily shut off b/c we're neglecting the place and spam is accumulating.

The assorted meanderings, rantings, and pontifications of... us!

Topics may include, but will not be limited to: feminism, hockey, atheism, shoes, politics, fat acceptance, fitness, skepticism, dancing, introversion/HSP issues, and anything else that happens to be on my mind.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

5 weird things about me

It seems I've been tagged. Twice. Would have done something sooner, except that I was in Kansas (looooong post to follow) and wasn't comfortable checking sites such as HF's where I was.

So five weird things about myself - I said to Sardeth, can you help me with this, I don't think I'm very weird at all, and he's not done laughing yet.

1. I have a love-hate relationship with particular foods. In the last year, I've gone from loathing and refusing anything to do with borscht and sauerkraut, to craving them constantly.

2. I have a BA in psychology, but I work as a database developer/number cruncher for a bunch of accountants.

3. My brother and I are so different, people have trouble believing we're related. I think that when our parents' cells were doing meiosis to form gametes, he got the set of chromosomes that went to one end of the original cell, and I got the other.

Sardeth has stopped laughing and now agrees I'm actually not that weird. But he does suggest,

4. Despite having lived with the Spawn of Satan, my default setting for animals is "awwww".

People to tag:

1. Aisy of Right of Way
2. Braidwood
3. Molly who Saves the Day
4. I was going to tag the Gendergeeks, but I'm too late.

1 Comments:

Blogger Braidwood said...

Hey! I just saw that you tagged me! I think this is my first tag! I will have to think about some weird things about me, well, I'll have to narrow them down. I'll let you know when I post them.

:)

3:32 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home