Comments temporarily shut off b/c we're neglecting the place and spam is accumulating.

The assorted meanderings, rantings, and pontifications of... us!

Topics may include, but will not be limited to: feminism, hockey, atheism, shoes, politics, fat acceptance, fitness, skepticism, dancing, introversion/HSP issues, and anything else that happens to be on my mind.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Waaah-mbulances not covered under universal health care

Just an note in case there's anybody who checks this blog to see if there's new stuff ever (I don't know how I find that out, and if anybody is reading and knows and wants to tell me, I'd be thrilled!), I wanted to let any possible readers out there know, we'll be back soon.

Last Tuesday, Sardeth and I were simultaneously hit by some kind of nasty bug and we're just getting back to being able to sit up and take interest in things beyond the well-beaten path between the sofa and the toilet.

We hope to be posting more often (at all) soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger T. Comfyshoes said...

OK I figured out how to get a stat counter. Go me!

10:39 p.m.

 
Blogger Lindsay Stewart said...

as an aging and technically confuzzled humanoid, i have been revelling in the fun of the stats counter. i am amazed at the things i found (once i realized i could click on the counter itself, and get all sorts of data about my site traffic). for instance, i found you and i am impressed by your writings and flattered that you've linked to my humble screed bunker.

so from the terminal velocity of sausage unto woman in comfy shoes, i say, have a safe, happy and seasonal affective disorder free holiday.

cheers

12:41 p.m.

 
Blogger T. Comfyshoes said...

*blush*

Thank you! Best wishes to all for this holiday season - and remember, extra daylight every day now, for the next six months! Whee!

PS - How could I *not* link to something called The Terminal Velocity of Sausage?

8:39 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home