Comments temporarily shut off b/c we're neglecting the place and spam is accumulating.

The assorted meanderings, rantings, and pontifications of... us!

Topics may include, but will not be limited to: feminism, hockey, atheism, shoes, politics, fat acceptance, fitness, skepticism, dancing, introversion/HSP issues, and anything else that happens to be on my mind.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Minor administrative note

Over the next few days I intend to update the links section. I'm going to take out the classifications because it just doesn't work that way. While there are some blogs that are single-issue, many cross all sorts of boundaries and defy classification. I need to get off my butt, add all the cool stuff I've been reading lately, and then get it all into alphabetical order. I hope to get it done... sometime before Christmas! Or during the time off?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home